Good Morning! I hope you are having a Wonderful Friday. I really cannot believe that it is already Friday, this week has flown by. We have been getting ready to go to CHA and the days have come and gone without even realizing it. I must apoligize I had promised to post the items from the Baby Shower on Wednesday and here it is already Friday. Well with no further delay here they are:
Baby Blakes Banner..
This was so much fun to create, it turned out just like I had hoped that it would. Yeah! Thank you to my Craftkateer Fran for all of your help on this. You are the best!!
- Spellbinders: S4-114 Standard Circles LG, S5-028 Nested Pennants, S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants
- Cricut Cartridge: Ashlyn’s Alphabet, Quarter Note
- For the Pleated Circles we cut strips 12″ x 2″ and Scored them every 1/2″ and then flipped the Paper over and scored every 1/4″. We fan folded the strips and glued 2 strips together on both ends to form a circle then we carefull gather them together laying them down flat. We then added a punched circle with alot of Zip Dry Glue and held them in place until they were dry so they did not pop back open.
- Adhesives: Scor-Tape, Zip Dry, Pop-Dots and Pre-Cut Foam Mounting Tape
- Black Satin Ribbon
- Paper: Lasting Impressions and Bazzil
- Other Accessories: Medium Wooden Clothes Pins
Baby Shower Sign…
Welcome to the Baby Shower, You know you are in the right place when you see this fun sign in front of the House. This was another fun project, I wasn’t sure exactly what I was going to do for the sign but once I got started I couldn’t stop. 🙂
- Cricut Cartridges: New Arrival, Lite Lacy Labels
- MS Border Punch Daisy Fan
- Paper: Crafters Companion Luxury Centura Pearl 14″ x 14″ Snow White Cardstock, Bazzil Textured Cardstock
- Want2Scrap Rhinestone Bling
- Adhesives: Scor Tape, Glue Arts Perma Tac, Precut Mounting Tape
- Other Accessories: Magnetic Strip
I found a great Metal Sign Holder at my Local Michaels it has a Metal Frame Backing to adhere magnetic signs to, so I inserted 2 strips of Magnetic Tape sandwiched between the 14″ x 14″ Cardstock, it worked Great!
Here is the Card I made to go with my gift for the Shower, I actually surprised myself I completed it in 2 hours. It normally takes me all day to create a card because I seem to always want to keep changing things until I get exactly what I want. LOL!
- Spellbinders: S5-015 Deckled Mega Rectangles Large, S5-014 Deckled Mega Rectangles Small, S4-318 Fleur De Lis Squares, S4-348 Postage Stamps, S4-253 Big Scalloped Squares Large and S4-324 Ribbon Banners ( As you can see I LOVE Spellbinders)
- Lily of the Valley Die Cut Design
- Computer Generated Quote
- Paper: DP Blue Criss Cross from my Stash, Bazzil Textured, Lasting Impressions White Embossed
- Baby Blue Organza Ribbon
- Adhesives: Scor-Tape, Glue Arts Perma Tac, Pop Dots and Pre-Cut Foam Tape
- Other Accessories: Misc. Buttons from my Stash
Thank you so much for Visiting today, I need to finish up my last minute items for CHA but I will be back again soon.