Hello, I hope you are having a Nice Weekend maybe taking some time out to create something Wonderful! I wanted to share a new card with you that I created using Magnolia’s Tilda sending a Love Letter. I tried a new technique on this card that I have been wanting to try for awhile. I wanted to create a Shaker Box on the Front of the card, but I was a little weary at first because I thought that it was going to be pretty difficult but it turned out to be pretty simple. Of course you know me I could not just go with a square or simple straight shape, I had to jump right in and do an oval. 🙂
I will be making a few more of these over the next few weeks and I hope to put together a tutorial for you. I have so many new ideas that I want to create and share with you but with all of the new items coming into the store overe the next few weeks, I need to get them all listed so you can shop til you drop ;).
We are so excited for the new Magnolia Collection to Arrive. It is called “Princes and Princesses” and I must say that Pauline has really done A Wonderful Job on another Sweet Collection.
Here are some more pictures of My Sweet Tilda Sending Love Letter Shaker Card. I am also sharing the inside of the card. I do not have a sentiment inside yet but I have made the white oval (that is falling a little OOPS..) so that I can remove it and run it through my printer once I have decided who I am going to send this to. Below I have listed all of the items I used for my card. Please be sure to leave a comment if you like my Sweet Shaker Card, and please let me know if there is anything special you would like to see on my blog.
- White Linen Cardstock from My Stash
- Seafoam Green Cardstock from My Stash
- Digital Paper designed by Gina Jane Printed on White Linen Cardstock
- Spellbinders Dies: Scalloped Oval, Classic Oval. Scalloped Edgeabilities with Classic Brackets Hearts Insert.
- Copic Markers (I will try to locate my list of colors and add them later for you)
- Ivory Organza Ribbon
- Iridescent Glitter from Stampendous
- Glue Arts Glue Glider with Perma Tac Adhesive Cartridge
- Pop Dots and Foam Tape from my Stash
- Great Idea!! I Recycled the Clear Packaging from my Spellbinders Dies to Create the Window for my Shaker Box. I cut it out using my Spellbinders Classic Oval Die.
- White Pearls from Want 2 Scrap
I hope you have a Wonderful Day and Thank You for Stopping by.